Do you possess a positive, can-do, will-do attitude? Do you have a customer service-oriented mindset? If you thrive in a small to mid-size company, enjoy providing BI solutions for business owners across an organization, this is a great opportunity for you.
CafeMedia is looking for a proactive BI Analyst to join our team. The BI Analyst will work with the Business Intelligence team providing solutions to groups across the company. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving, growing company.
- Design and plan BI solutions, as well as debug, monitor, and troubleshoot BI solutions.
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries.
- Form productive relationships with internal customers by listening, clarifying, and responding effectively.
- Provide accurate and timely answers to routine questions from customers.
- Act as the first line of support for data questions and issues and strive to become data subject matter expert for the company.
- Responsible for programs that are accurate, efficient and well documented.
- Work collaboratively with peers to develop quality protocols, schema, and reports per agreed timelines.
- Participate on project teams.
- Responsible for writing fundamental documentation in a clear, concise manner, adhering to standards.
- Experience with programming in SQL required
- R, SAS, Python, or equivalent programming languages preferred
- Experience with Looker or similar data visualization tools a bonus
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Strong understanding of online media industry preferred
- 3 – 5 years related experience
A competitive base salary will be offered. In addition, we offer health/dental/vision benefits, 401k, life insurance, paid vacation/sick/personal time, and many perks.
We regret that we are unable to respond to each resume. Only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer.