Want to apply your programming expertise in a team environment that values your contribution and gives you the freedom to create and the resources to get the job done while having true ownership in a growing company that’s been leading real estate innovation for more than 40 years? At FBS, the creator of real estate software Flexmls, it’s all possible. We’re 100% employee owned and looking for selected, passionate, and talented data conversion programmers to join our Flexmls Data Conversion team.
Skills & requirements
Flexmls data conversion programmers work with our new customers to convert and load data from their existing MLS (multiple listing system) databases into our core databases. FBS’s continued revenue growth relies on this team’s successful conversion of customer data from customers’ prior databases.
Mid to expert level C and C++ skills are strongly desired but a strong background in another language and a willingness to learn C and C++ will work too. We also work heavily with our own and external APIs so the ability to use APIs for data transfer is important. Knowledge of any of the following is helpful but not required.
- Moving data between data storage systems using C or C++
- OOP experience, preferably with C or C++
- Automated testing experience, again, preferably with C or C++
- SQL (Postgres, DB2, MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis, Memcached) experience
- Version control experience, e.g. Git
- Linux administration experience
- PHP experience