We are looking for a Senior Front-End Web UI Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include creating and translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application.
This is a part time contract remote role that can be done from anywhere in Europe, Latin America, or South America.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop dynamic UI features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Creating UI/UX designs
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
You may be a good match for this role if…
- Proficient experience of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, ES6+
- Experience in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Strong experience with Angular 2+
- Experience with Node.js and NPM
- Understanding of UI design standards and best practices (Material, etc)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of some image authoring tools, such as Gimp or Photoshop.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Proficient experience of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Proficient understanding of Bootstrap UI framework
- Good understanding of JSON
- Self-managed developer with the ability to work in a remote team environment.
- Research, Analytical and problem solving skills
- You possess excellent English communication skills.
- You have proven yourself to be a hands-on contributor who can think outside the box.
- You are a strong cultural fit with [A]’s values.