Our healthcare system is full of surprises, which can make it quite frustrating to be a patient. Too often, when there needs to be effective coordination between doctors, pharmacies and insurance companies, someone ends up dropping the ball. Have you ever had a prescription that was accidentally sent to the wrong pharmacy? Or your insurance paperwork got lost somewhere in the process? Or you found out a different pharmacy would’ve been cheaper? Or your medication didn’t work?
We’re trying to fix things like that. We’re building a small, cross-functional team that’s creating new products to help patients get the medications they need to live healthy lives.
As a Front-End Developer on this team, we’ll be counting on you to help us increase the visibility of these new products. You’ll influence the product direction of the team and have endless opportunities to take on responsibility, continue learning, and mentor others.
Our Tech Stack:
What You’ll Do:
- Design, develop and manage a website optimized for organic search ranking and effective optimization
- Partner closely with experts across CoverMyMeds to create functional landing pages, engaging insight pieces and animated client resources
- Dig into analytics and develop code with the purpose of gathering information the team needs to inform design and implementation decisions
- Create reusable, on-brand code and libraries for your team members across CoverMyMeds to utilize and contribute to
- Provide coaching and expertise to elevate the design and front-end development practice across CoverMyMeds
- Technical skills
- Able to show off 4+ examples of web properties you created and grew from none to many clicks
- Proven experience utilizing many tactics to optimize SEO
- Opinionated about which tools are most successful for which results
- Keen eye for design and fluent in design language
- Non-technical skills that really set our Developers up for success:
- Desire to empathetically share and receive feedback and knowledge to help everyone keep improving
- Thrive when working closely with a team to find solutions
- Able to effectively explain your choices during problem-solving
- Great at communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Our more senior Developers should also have these traits:
- Able to understand customer needs and challenges
- Passionate about mentoring other team members
- Proven experience leading discussions with diverse stakeholders