A Great Developer & Team Player is:
- Someone who is honest and owns their mistakes and welcomes feedback, and focuses on fixing the problem.
- Someone who understands the fundamentals of programming and can therefore pick up any very quickly.
- Someone who believes that you need to put in the work to perfect your craft.
- Someone who wants to work with other people who thinks and feel the same way.
- Someone who doesn’t need a manager to motivate them to do more and learn more, they naturally want to do this.
- Someone who can uphold high standards and is obsessed with doing great work.
- You will have to speak english completely fluently with zero communication problems.
We’re looking for a great developer, the real deal. We’re looking for the very best from anywhere in the world. You can be 100% remote and we will pay you for what you’re worth in the US. However, this will only work if you are truly the real deal. If you don’t fit the criteria above, don’t waste your time, you are not going to last!
If you fit the criteria above, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUILD ANYTHING.
Other things that you should expect to do:
- Participate in our agile development process. 1 week sprints.
- Perform code reviews and maintain exceptional code quality.
- Iterate rapidly and release often.
- Utilize and implement best practices.
Other things we are looking for
- BS degree in Computer Science
- 3-5+ years of serious web development experience.
Any serious applications will require completion of at least one of the code tests below.
Create an image preview tool that can be used to preview images, with the following preferred methods:
- Drag and Drop: The image is dragged from the computer and dropped on the previewer.
- Image Link: The image link is provided.
If you really want to show off your skills:
Create a simple note-taking app. You should be able to:
- Add a note
- Edit a note
- Delete a note
Also make sure that:
- Each note should look like a colored rectangular box.
- Boxes can be colored in different colors, selected from a fixed list of colors.