The purpose of this role is, directly reporting to our VP Alliances, to ensure high satisfaction of our various partners by :
- Communication during incidents
- Manage and maintain relationships with important stakeholders within our partners
- Help handle escalations either within partner teams or ours
- Support our sales team in closing new partners
- Participating in conferences and company events with partners
The ideal candidate :
You are an experienced customer facing infrastructure or cloud engineer that likes human contact and extinguishing fires.
You are impassioned about DevOps and have experience with web technologies.
- DevOps and infrastructure knowledge
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills are a must in this highly collaborative role
- Ability to read some programming languages
- Git knowledge preferably
- A customer-oriented attitude combined with a positive and proactive nature
- Autonomy and the ability to work well with a distant international team
- Ability to travel 20 to 25% of your time
- Magento, WordPress, Symfony, Drupal, eZ, and/or PaaS knowledge will grant you points
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!