Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form-building application, is looking for a Product Designer to add to the team!Formstack is a 13-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.Who You Are:You are a problem solver. You have previous experience working in a Product Design role previously (or equivalent graduate school work in a relevant degree program such as HCI, Human Factors, etc., internship experience, and freelance work). You also have a strong portfolio of past projects that you are willing to share with us. We are specifically looking for individuals with strong visual and interaction design skills. We are hoping this individual can bring an innovative and fresh perspective to our great team of very practical design practitioners and doers.What You Will Do: As a Product Designer with Formstack, you will use both your design and technical skills/knowledge to improve the way our product looks and functions. Once launched, you’ll monitor and iterate the product and make sure we are designing and presenting the best user experience for our customers. How You Will Succeed:
- Plan for and lead team meetings around a particular initiative, soliciting feedback and ideas from others.
- Practice design by building wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups.
- Plan for and schedule customer calls around discovery and research initiatives and for running usability tests.
- Conduct necessary human-centered design research.
- Analyze research findings and share all work early and often with direct cross-functional team, the Product Design team, and the organization at large.
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience.
- BA degree or higher.
- Experience working closely with product development teams.
- Practicing UX design as a major role in your job.
- Knowledge of how to best design to solve business and user problems. Ability to understand the needs of customers.
- Design fundamentals including information design, visual design, industry UI standards for desktop and web-based applications, and ease of use best practices.
- Experience with relevant design tools (Adobe CS, Sketch, Invision…)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on a UX team.
- M&E experience
- Experience with designing, running and analyzing A/B tests or any other quantitative data analysis.
- Experience designing for mobile apps (iOS, Android, Windows, etc.) and the mobile web.
What Formstack Offers:
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!