At Doist, our mission is to inspire the workplace of the future by creating simple yet powerful productivity tools that promote a more fulfilling way to work and live.
We’re a multidisciplinary, fully remote team thats passionate about creating products, like Todoist and Twist, that improve peoples lives. We thrive on innovating new solutions to old productivity challenges and we seek to rethink how productivity tools are made.
When you become a Doister, youre not only joining a global, remote-first company, but a team of 60+ people who value:
- Feeling empowered to achieve their ambitions
- Inclusivity, open-mindedness, and diversity
- The wellbeing of their teammates and the people around them
- Making long-term, high-impact decisions, even if theyre harder
We invite you to visit our blog to learn more about us, our values, and how we work.
As a Senior Android Developer, you will join our five-person Android team to help build the Twist for Android client. In addition to improving the app and implementing new features, you’ll be working closely with designers as well as developers from other teams in order to have a consistent experience across platforms, while making the best possible Android app that also adheres to Material design. Youll also participate in making important product decisions that help ensure that Twist allows teams to work calmly and efficiently. Twist is an evolving and fast-changing product, but we believe that a good foundation is better than quick fixes. Youll help us solidify that foundation and grow Twist for Android to new heights.
Were bootstrapped, profitable, and committed to building a sustainable company that will grow for decades to come. Weve built a benefits package that invests in our employees long-term personal and professional growth and well-being. Heres a sample of what that includes:
- Work-Life balance. That means 8 hours of work, 5 days each week (for a total of 40 hours) because the time you spend outside of work is just as important as the time you spend working.
- Flexible schedule and location. This is a fully remote position, so you can work from wherever you please and on a schedule that works best for you. All you need is a computer and access to a stable internet connection (which we sponsor!).
- Generous paid vacation + national holidays. Youll receive 5 weeks of paid time off + national holidays where you live.
- Paid parental leave. 18 weeks of paid maternity leave and 5 weeks of paid paternity/adoption leave.
- Education stipend. Youll have a monthly budget to buy books, courses, and other resources you need to continue learning and developing.
- Competitive compensation.
- And much more!
All information collected through this application is stored in Workable, Doists Applicant Tracking System, where it will be used for recruitment purposes only. For more information on how we handle candidate data at Doist, we invite you to review our recruitment privacy notice. For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.