* We are looking for applicants who live within the contiguous United States. Recruiting firms need not respond.
The initial two-week period would involve shadowing a current senior team member to understand the current projects and the third party platforms that we are integrating with.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- NodeJS experience.
- Unix/Linux environment familiarity (a lot of everyday work is done on command line)
- Experience with Git
- AWS development and deployment experience
- .Net Core and experience a huge plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills
We are looking for a minimum weekly commitment of 40 hours, but more may be available should you desire extra hours. There is permanent hiring potential for the right applicant moving forward as well. There are potential travel requirements during the initial startup to the Bay area as well as regular meetings and daily stand-ups that you would be expected to attend via a conference call. We would expect you to be available and working during the client’s normal business hours (they are on the west coast USA).
Our team primarily communicates though slack and phone calls and is very responsive. You would be in close communication with the team at all times and highly supported.
If you think this might be a good fit for your skill set, please contact us. This position is available immediately.
This is a remote work position, however, you must be permitted to work in the US without sponsorship. US candidates only.
Rate: $75 Hr.