Senior Linux Systems Administrator Telecommute From Europe
We are looking for an experienced Linux Sys-Admin. Join an international team of professionals that works from their home office with a profitable stable company. It’s not easy to get in, but it’s definitely worth while!
- Solid knowledge of Linux.
- Strong scripting skills with perl or python.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networks and security.
- Experience with Ubuntu and CentOS.
- Experience supporting high traffic web sites.
- Experience with monitoring and log analysis.
- Experience with media hosting and CDN.
- Enjoying troubleshooting.
- A devops attitude.
- Not a nine to five mentality.
- This position is done from Home or from your own office.
How should you apply for this job?
- Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for!
- Only applications written in English are going to be processed!
- Please mention your country of origin in the email. Unfortunately, we only hire European based employees to avoid time zone differences.
- This job capacity is for a full position. You will be required not to work in any other day job while executing this position!
Please send your applications to jobs at Cvedia dot com