At Signifyd we’re creating a new market. We’re constantly improving and expanding the technology that has changed what fraud protection for e-commerce looks like. So we don’t have time for office politics. We understand that different people have different work styles and we thrive on variety while learning from each other. We’re all Signifyers, so we know that what needs to get done will get done.
Signifyd is a place where no one is going to tell you how to do your job. If you want help, you’ll get it — from all quarters. But we pretty much figure out what needs to be done, who’s in the best position to do it and then let that person roll-up her or his sleeves and have at it.
We’re protecting retailers from online fraud in a way that’s never been done before and we could use your help if you’re someone:
- Who believes challenges are best overcome by thinking differently.
- Who knows his or her role, but isn’t confined by it.
- Who’s greatest satisfaction comes from helping customers succeed and achieve their dreams.
- Who isn’t afraid to disagree, convincingly, civilly and honestly.
- Who will stop and hold the door for a colleague, even if you’re running late.
We have a healthy remote working culture with in our Engineering team and check out our blog post by one of our Engineering Manager on our team dynamics https://www.signifyd.com/blog/2018/10/18/far-apart-working-close-together/ Please check out our Engineering blog here https://www.signifyd.com/blog/category/engineering/
Oh, and a few particulars for this role:
- Excellent programming skills in Java or similar language
- Experience with scripting languages and SQL
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Experience building large-scale high-performance systems
- Startup experience
- Payments or risk experience
- Machine learning or related knowledge
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or other technical field
- Java, Python, Cassandra, MySQL, Solr, Apache Spark, Play! framework, Linux, Docker, AWS
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.