We are seeking an experienced remote Symfony developer at TrendingJobs.com.
At Trending Jobs, we help people find their dream job.
Our daily job alert service sends 2-3 million daily job alerts in 25+ countries.
Our mission is to help job seekers reach their career goals by fundamentally changing how job seeking works.
We are a fully remote company and are looking at growing our team in Europe.
If you are seeking for a place where you can develop your skills, be a part of an ambitious team and work on challenging projects, you won’t find a better place to pursue your career than Trending Jobs.
- Write efficient, reusable and documented code
- Develop new functionalities to help people make their next career move
- Maintain the current platform while we transition to a new front-end solution so that the job seeker experience is seamless
- Participate with other developers in daily scrum meeting and refinement meetings with the Product Owner
- Implement continuous deployment to ship code every sprint
- Develop service extensions required for projects development optimization
- Provide all necessary tasks completing which correlated not only to code writing but important for project configuration / setup / debug etc.
- Deployment code to live environment
- Minimum of 2-3 years PHP (Symfony framework) development experience
- Experience in designing and developing web services using REST and JSON
- Knowledge of Docker would be highly appreciated
- Experience with Jira and SCRUM methodology will be an additional asset
We are looking at a remote Symfony developer already located in Europe.
- You’ll work in an environment of transparency with lots of exposure to senior management
- By building great piece of software, you will help millions find the jobs they love
- Flexible work hours
- Yearly Company Retreat in fun places
- Awesome team to work with!